About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Friday 17 December 2010

Craig's Direct Line Viral Phone

 Tuesday and Thursday this week I have been doing some 3D modelling for my mate Craig. He is doing Advertising Design and making a Direct Line Youtube viral ad for a project.
 I modelled the iconic red phone while Sooth Efricon Craig modelled the more recent red mouse (with some help from me :D) and is going to do the animation.
 Anyway here are some renders of the model. It's not very economical with polygons but otherwise I'm very pleased with it:






 Let me know what you think. OK. Thanks. bye

2 comments:

  1. Thats pretty sick man how did you do the wheels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers man :) the wheels are just a cylinder with the basic tread pattern extruded then smoothed to look a bit more like rubber tyres.
    Then I just put a plain black texture on (can't remember what material though).

    ReplyDelete