About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Sunday 17 October 2010

And now for something completely different.

Here's a kind of old school grime instrumental I made a while ago. I don't really know how good/bad it is or how finished it is.
It's pretty tinny becasue its basically a midi made in Guitar Pro 5 and converted to mp3 online. I didn't realise that by doing this the actual midi sounds change so it sounds quite different and slightly more professional than the original although some of the levels seem to have altered and some of the tracks are really quiet.
Also it's VERY LOUD for some reason.

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment