About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Monday 15 August 2011

Bit of drawing practice

 I decided I really need to practise drawing again and was particularly inspired by Feng Zhu's incredible design videos.
 I thought I'd post what I've done so far over the past month or so, it's not much but there you go.
Here's one of Boba Fett in a simplified costume: 

 

  I was planning to draw Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button and after Lewis won the German grand prix I drew him. I couldn't be bothered to draw Button but, as he had a great win the week after, I might come back to it. I was going to do a more detailed drawing but thought this looked cool:

 

 Finally a quick drawing of Gaz from Modern Warfare, great character design and voice acting as ever. Unlike the other two this is a straight copy from an in-game screenshot. I'm still trying to get my photoshop brushes nailed and this was practise for that, among other things. 

 

 Thanks for looking. Let me know what you think. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment