About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Skyway update 30th Nov 2010

 We had our presentation today and it went really well. Ben and Ollie did the talking and really sold the game I think.
 Me and Rich spent the weekend building a prototype of our swimming/platforming gameplay to show in the presentation and you can see it here.
 Since my first Skyway post I have started and finished the redesigned pier couple, who are currently named Mr and Mrs Docherty:
Their proportions are slightly more humanoid now.
I have also designed Oscar's rocketcycle using classic, current and concept bicycles as reference. Here is the design in three different colours (the rocket is the thing behind the seat):

Pretty fancy I'm sure you'll agree.
More to come soon hopefully.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment