About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Saturday 13 October 2012

Mid-Month Madness... Just an October update

 Just a quick mid-month update on non-Seeker stuff I've been doing.
First is a follow up to the business card I did for Lanny last month. He asked me to design a poster with pull tabs to promote his English tuition, so if you're German and can't read this get in touch with him.



 My Minecraft Lego videos have been having a steady flow of views which I'm incredibly pleased with as I was only expecting a couple of hundred views maximum. I'm encouraged to make more but I really can't find the time at the moment.

 I've also kindly been asked to design a tattoo for my girlfriend's brother incorporating various parts of his personality. It's not finished yet so will only post a sneak peek here but I think it's looking good so far:


 I think that's about everything now. I'm keeping updates about The Seeker in separate posts so that they're easier to promote. One should be appearing later on this evening. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment