About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Friday 19 February 2010

Woodwork

Haven't posted anything for ages, I'm not sorry because unless it's a picture no one cares haha.

So with that in mind...
Below is the essay I did for our GAS module. I got an A14 for it but because it was late, due to the trailer project taking too long, I ended up with a B11. Still happy with that though.

We've started a new project now, working with the programmers to make a game, our first, based on the Celts and Romans in Caerleon in 100 AD. It's going ok.

Also we've started talking about our dissertations. I'm thinking about looking at ownership and posession of in-game items.

That's about it, will try and get going with the posts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment