About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Saturday 13 November 2010

Tom's Shop

I was asked by my mate Tom on Advertising to make a 3D model of a shop plan for one of his assignments. 
It's a shop promoting Umbro's new 'A Frame' shoe range.
Here are the renders of the final model. I think we're both pretty pleased with how it turned out and, for me, it was good practise in maya.



The shop front. The main door is in the shape of the A Frame logo and this follows through into a tunnel into the shop:


The shoes themselves are presented on racks on the outside of the tunnel and around the shop. The rack on the back wall is in full view when shoppers walk through the tunnel.


The till area based on the classic Umbro logo, which also features elsewhere around the shop and in the windows:

The inside wall of the tunnel will be covered in promotional material and designs.

In the photo area at the back of the shop customers can have their picture taken in front of a large 3D Umbro logo, doing whatever they want, and the picture will be printed onto the box of their new shoes:

Well there we go.
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment