About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Friday 6 January 2012

30 kills 0 deaths :O

 I'm a big fan of Call of Duty and have been playing a lot of MW3 recently. I've been playing almost exclusively Free For All.
 Here's a video of my best ever match of any CoD game where I got 30 kills to 0 deaths.
In the words of a friend "WARNING! MAY CONTAIN MILD CAMPING!": 



 Video details: 2x speed and shitty phone camera video and sound quality. At the very start it's not me as I joined a few seconds late. There's some mild camping but I was getting paranoid about dying!

 Just thought I'd post it haha. Any questions about my setup can go in the comments, not that anyone will look at this!
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment