About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Wednesday 30 December 2009

IK WIL MEER

My mate Rory introduced me to Steen a while ago with his performance of 'Haat', with Spinal, on the Dutch rap sessions site 101barz. I've really gotten into his music. Rory suggested that the Dutch language really lends itself to rap and I definitely agree.
I find Steen's sociopathic Sid Vicious persona exciting and believable. It fits seamlessly with his dark rap style known as kadaverrap (dead body rap haha). Spinal is ok but Steen's genuineness overshadows him I reckon.
Steen is the one wearing the black baseball cap who starts second.

No comments:

Post a Comment