About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Friday 13 August 2010

Day 4 (Favourite Place) + picture update + scandal

Like a lot of the favourites, when put on the spot I couldn't think of my favourite place, not sure if I even have one, so here's one of the places I like. Not really sure how readable it is so if you're having difficulty seeing what it is tell me and I might explain.
My picture of Emma Watson is coming along nicely but slowly. Here's an update:
The black outlines won't be in the final piece hopefully, I've just left them on as I haven't done the detail on her face yet and it looks like a stupid blob without them. Pretty pleased with how it's coming along but it is a slow process.

Finally I'd like to make an apology. Here at the Enormous Blogodile offices we have received hundreds of written complaints about the alleged "100th blog post". Eagle-eyed readers and expert mathematicians noticed that what was supposed to be the 100th post was, in fact, the 96th.
Anyway we've had our quality control and continuity staff working around the clock to find the cause of this premature celebration and it was discovered this afternoon that four of the blog posts counted were actually just drafts.
On behalf of everyone here at EBHQ I offer my sincerest apologies to anyone who felt in any way offended, troubled or cheated as a result of this mistake. I am sorry.

Goodbye and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment