About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Day 9 (Favourite TV Show)

Plenty of scenes from LOST I had to choose from. Was thinking about doing 'not penny's boat' but that's been done a lot as it's so iconic.
I decided to do the scene with Ben, Keamy and Alex in season 4 as I think it is one of my favourite scenes in TV as a whole. Thought I should do Ben rather than Keamy and Alex as there are some cool shots of him and it's a key scene for his character.
This one took quite a while:
It's probably not completely finished but I couldn't be arsed to do any more and I think it does the job.
Bye

2 comments:

  1. Hey, i commented on this yesterday, did you delete my post?! if you didnt.. i just said that this is really good. The scene where bens like "Shes not my daughter" Yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i didn't have one come up :/ cheers and yeah it is that amaaaazing scene

    ReplyDelete