About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Car Wars

 Check this out if you like Star Wars/the environment/cool stuff/Greenpeace/clever branding and marketing.

Basically I barged into this without learning the facts but I don't care.

CLICK HERE TO SAVE THE WORLD VIA STAR WARS


Give it a go.


More drawing soon. I've been busy playing Deus Ex 3 and sorting out moving into a new house but I'm going to get on with it tonight.


BYE


P.s. Here's a picture of Darth Vader I did as one of the first things on my Wacom (Intuos3 A4) about 2 years ago:


No comments:

Post a Comment