About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Project Steel Character Design

 Finally finished the character concept drawings I've been working on for the past few weeks. They are for Project Steel, a game I am working on with a few friends. So yeah, I'll let them do the talking:

Captain Hawk

Adam Adams (First Mate)

Gunner (waiting for a name)

Rascal (Quartermaster)

Twin Deckhands (waiting for names as well)

Spillins (Mystery Man!)

 Very pleased with how these have come out. The recent drawing practise has paid off I think.
Let me know what you think. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment