About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Monday 7 May 2012

Weaver from Black Ops

 After the reveal trailer for Black Ops 2 I played through the original again. It's great in some ways and appalling in others. Here's some more warm-up art, this time it's of Weaver, one of the support characters in Black Ops. He's one of my favourite characters even though he doesn't really do much of note but yeah here he is (Pete's gonna bust my balls for not doing the character art yet haha):


 I don't like the fact that it looks like it took a lot less time to make than it did but I do like that it looks messy and slightly unfinished and the fact that it was done in Photoshop shows through. Anyways now for some proper work.
 Also new Minecraft video coming next week.
BYE

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty good picture you've made there of Weaver. Yeah, there were some good and bad things about the Black Ops story. I really liked the ending though.

    ReplyDelete