About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Dirtbag

My fox logo has been uploaded to the Facebook page for just over an hour and already has 43 likes :)
Here's two more of my Caerleon project models.
First up is the generic celt man. He's real low poly so looks a bit blocky. This was in the hope that the engine will run a bit more smoothly with less polys to process.
To add variation the character will be textured with a variety of different clothes and hair colours and the moustache and ponytail can be shortened or removed completely. Hopefully he will fit with the higher poly characters but he isn't that important so should be all good.




And this is the off duty legionairre (basically the legionairre with no armour). Me and Daemon are trying to think up ideas to make an individual off duty legionairre stand out so it is clear he is the one the player is supposed to interact with.
I think I'll call him Biggius Chinnus.





BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment