About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Foxxxy

My logo submission for the Facebook group to keep fox hunting banned. Hopefully it will be on the page soon (http://www.facebook.com/pages/KEEP-FOX-HUNTING-BANNED/308115089034#!/pages/KEEP-FOX-HUNTING-BANNED/308115089034?ref=ts).
Voting starts on April the first so join the group (it's a great cause) and vote for my design :D all you have to do is find it in the photo album and comment "Vote" under it. Or make one yourself!

The design itself didn't take too long. My favourite colour palette is dark leaf green, orange and pale pink and the first two obviously ended up in the finished piece. I think it works well as a logo but I could have spent more time on it. We shall have to see.

Well that's one thing ticked of the list haha. Didn't get round to doing any Dale work, maybe tomorrow...

Don't forget to join and voteBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment