About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Guitar Update

Almost finished texturing Kama's guitar. Just need his signature/name to put on the head then I'm ready to rig. While I'm waiting for it I'll probably plan the movement of the balloons and the camera somehow.

You can see the new, more refined colours in the lighting and balloons. I also made the previously black background a very dark green and adjusted the main lights to help the guitar stand out as before it was lost in the backdrop due to its darkness.
Tried to get a shot of the right hand balloons but Maya kept crashing when I tried...




No comments:

Post a Comment