About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Monday 6 September 2010

Day 25 (Scenery)... kind of...

Ok as you might be aware I moved back to Newport on friday and haven't had much time to draw blah blah blah.
As I'm quite stubborn and anal, I have to finish this 30 days from when I started so there will be a picture for every day of the 30 even if it wasn't done on the actual day. If that makes sense.
Well I've prepared the pictures for the last 3 days and am about to start working on the final images, however the one for Day 25 is going to take a very long time by the look of it so I'm going to post the mock-up (the altered photograph) for now, work on the others and come back to this one when they're done.
Actually I'm going to post the original photo as well to show you some of the progression the pictures go through when I'm doing one:

It's the view from Pete's room at Newport. Mine's very similar but I can't see "The Hill" and I wanted to get it in this picture.
Anyway apologies for the lack of an actual picture but I promise it will be done soon.
More catching up to be posted later on hopefully.
bye

2 comments: