About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Saturday 18 September 2010

Recently...

I haven't done a lot of much.
I've slowly been working on my scenery picture for Day 25 but it's taking ages because I'm doing it in a really awkward way.
I've also started transcribing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAkmOjeIVig in Guitar Pro 5 because I like it and need to practise more guitar.
I've been working on an idea for our final major project and refining ideas for other things.

I'm going to finish the two pictures I missed out of the 30 days of drawing.
I'm going to start back working on Attack Fox 1 and get it finished so I can start work on Muchos Muertes...
I'm probably not going to work on the Emma Watson picture for a bit haha
There's a flyer/t-shirt design competition for a local club (Meze) apparently coming up so I might have a bash. The prize is £500 I think.

That's it.
Bye

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when uve done the transcribing, i wanna look

    ReplyDelete