About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Sunday 1 August 2010

99... 100... One Hundred Posts! Ah Ah Aaaah!

Who'd have thought it? In trying extra hard to make my 100th blog post worth reading for once I've done the exact opposite and taken 5 times as long doing it.
Sooooo I've finished both floors of the house for Attack Fox 1 and here they are:
   

I've also made a mockup of a "cover" and "poster" for the game:


I quite like it and think it looks suitably retro. Going to do a proper version in Illustrator hopefully.
Still haven't got my PC.
Otherwise I've just been building on various ideas for other things. Like "Geiger Petri the Intergalactic Aftershave Salesman".
Anyway here's to another 100 posts :) Oh yeah I've added a StumbleUpon widget at the top so if you have an account pleaaase like my page if you do.
Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. nice screen shots!! all looking like its coming along really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pin bed room in which i suspect there will be targets of some kind sleeping unaware of the imminent terror in there beds....... lol

    ReplyDelete