About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Monday 30 August 2010

Day 20 (Something Orange)

Phew, finally caught up with them.
Here's today's (yesterday's now) offering:
It's a pumpkin with some carrots in, in case you couldn't tell.
Like most of my pictures it looks better from further away. In fact when I uploaded it the thumbnail was a lot paler and desaturated and looked a bit better, but too late.
I tried a new medium, "Tapered Gauche" this time, and it's cool because it hides the fact that I rushed this one a bit by looking like it's supposed to look rushed.
There's some other materials in the background.
Two thirds of the way there now!
OKthinkthatsitbye

Update: Tried upping the lightness like the uploader thumbnail. Looked ok small but just looked washed out close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment