About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Friday 27 August 2010

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

OK I did another animation today and managed to get it finished in time to upload to Vimeo before I leave, however my laptop is boiling and 74% into uploading I decided to open another tab which crashed chrome meaning I have to upload again which will take over half an hour (it's quite a big file) + the hour they add on for whatever reasons.
I thought about uploading it with the blogger video thing so you could see it but I think I'll wait until Sunday and get it in the best quality.
Sozzers but it gives you more time look at today(yesterday)'s pic and something to look forward to on sunday LOL.
anywaybye

No comments:

Post a Comment