About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Monday 9 August 2010

DRAW!

Been having ideas for loads of things recently but also trying to do more drawing and stuff than I have been.
This guy was just a quick sketch that I realised looked like Rex who you will, of course, remember for standing in for Attack Fox early on in production, so I coloured him in:
Also I've been working on-and-off on a picture of Emma Watson, pre-hair chop, in the way I worked on similar pictures at college.
Tonight I finished drawing the outline and filled in the block colours using digital watercolours in Painter:


Going to work some more on Attack Fox 1 this week so keep your eyes peeled for updates.
BYE my lover. BYE my friend.

P.S. Don't forget to click my new Facebook Like button, because you do like this and I like seeing numbers getting higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment