About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Tuesday 19 January 2010

...chain round dem neck and gold chops pon dem wrists...

Finished our game trailer and handed it in today. We're both really happy with how it turned out.
Having seen the animations so much they start to show their flaws but I think our audio brings it back up. Very happy with the pacing and flow of the FMV and I think in some places it feels like a proper trailer.
Was playing Infamous earlier on the PS3 and some of the animations were dire, maybe on the same levels as ours but this is a major current gen title we're talking about.
Will post our video tomorrow after the critique and probably some explanation of the story and characters, hope it goes down well.
Need to cut my hair, haven't done it since before christmas and it's over a centimetre long, with mixed responses from the public. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment