About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Thursday 7 January 2010

Lighting Melvin's room

With a Directional light pointing through the windows and an elongated Area light facing down into the room from the ceiling.


There wasn't enough light on the assets at the end of the table, especially the front of the radio, so I added another small Area light from the chair facing down the table towards the door.

It took a while and a lot of tinkering to get the balance right but I think this looks good. Hopefully a backdrop behind the radio will get the buttons on top to stand out more, if we decide to use this version of it.
Just need to do the chair and walls now and replace the pen with the textured version and the scene is ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment