About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Sunday 3 January 2010

Watched quite a few films over the last couple of days. Guns of Navarone is really really good.

Watched Taken with Qui-Gon Jinn, Shannon and Jean Grey, well they were in it. It was quite good although it didn't seem very long and Liam Neeson was so badass the baddies didn't really present any sort of challenge so when there wasn't a twist at the end it all seemed a bit pointless. There seemed to be some kind of anti-immigrant theme poking through but I couldn't tell if it was intentional or not.

Watched Inglorious Basterds again with my Dad, he wasn't in it. Possibly my favourite film of last year, glad I saw it in the cinema. Christoph Waltz's character was amazing. Haha if you're reading this, why? It's shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment