About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Monday 5 April 2010

aaaand...

...it does that really annoying thing where, when you get a call from your boss, you can't move and those widescreen black bars come from the top and bottom of the screen, apparently to make it more cinematic.
...Jason Bourne is constantly frowning as though he's trying to remember if he locked the back door on his way out this morning.
...it does that other really annoying thing of telling you how to get into cover but not out so you just have to experiment by running away from the chest-high wall, standing up and then getting shot.
...you can never tell where you're actually getting shot from.
...you move so slowly when your gun is drawn.
...it takes ten times longer to holster your gun than it does to draw it.
...every enemy near a chest-high railing seems to have the innate instinct to fall over it to the ground/water below when they've been shot. And I do mean every enemy. By which I mean the one enemy that's been copied and pasted throughout every level so far.
...the AI in the pacific campaign in CoD: World at War is either completely retarded or offensively authentic.

No comments:

Post a Comment