About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Wow...

I am shocked. I just completed The Bourne Conspiracy. By which I mean the half of The Bourne Conspiracy the developers bothered to make. It was just building up momentum then it stopped. I guess it was long enough for a game but I was expecting at least another hour or two.
I thought it was a joke but there was a 30 second cutscene then the credits rolled. I didn't even get to find out if the back door was locked or not.
That is very annoying. I know Zero Punctuation said the CoD4 ending came out of nowhere and I always disagreed with that but this is taking it to another level.
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment