About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Sunday 4 April 2010

Prediction Time update

I've played rather a lot of Call of Duty this weekend (mainly 4 and 5 with a touch of 2). I've picked up on a few more things during these re-playthroughs including one in World at War which is fucking brilliant I reckon. Might write about it at some point.
Anyway, in a previous post I said:
"I think that if there is a third Modern Warfare game (fingers and all crossed) that some of the time will be spent playing as the US in a counter-attack against the russians and the rest will be as Soap and Price on the run."
I'd like to add add a tiny bit to this as I think Nikolai will be helping Soap and Captain Price stay low and I have a feeling MacMillan might step in to lend them a hand as well (if he's still alive).
Kamarov could also be around, perhaps in both the American and "British" stories.
There might also be a story element regarding Makarov, don't really know how though. Maybeee you could play as a loyalist soldier under Kamarov, or Nikolai, and in some bits you could be aiding US troops against the Ultranationalists and in some bits looking for and assassinating Makarov.
Not so much a prediction but I, and millions of others I think, would like to see more of Ghost and/or Gaz, maybe they could be your superior in a flashback like when you play as Price in CoD4.
Please please please don't fuck it up Activision. Don't get rid of Infinity Ward.

Dunno what else. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment