About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Monday 5 April 2010

This Bourning

Ok played so more of Conspiracy, getting quite into it now. Got to grips with the shooting a bit more and there's enough cool set pieces and brutal finishing moves to keep me entertained.
Following on from what I said earlier there was another boss battle (against the same guy) and I was again annoyed by the post fight cutscene. This time I won the fight and Bourne kills him in cutscene. Yes that's right Bourne, not me. What is the fucking point?
Anyway like I said the game is growing on me, as is the ever frowny Jason Bourne. I've noticed that he looks a fair bit like Fern Britton's husband who does the cookery bits on This Morning. So I'm now playing the Bourne Conspiracy pretending to be an amnesiac day-time TV chef who is killing hundreds of baddys in order to get home and make sure the back door is locked.
I think so far the game's visuals and cinematic style are its saving grace.
B
Y
E

No comments:

Post a Comment