About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Monday 5 April 2010

Ahahahaa sorry 1 more!

Laughing quite a lot as I just finished the first driving section of Conspiracy. It was fucking hilarious.
Like a cross between Midtown Madness and the vehicle sections of James Bond games. You drive round (and through) a linear set of streets (and china shops) at top speed in an indestructable Mini Cooper being chased by French police (although you can't look behind you so you can never tell if they're still there or not).
The funny thing is it seems like most of the driving could be cut out if you were able to turn right as you set off.
Just the pace of the thing is completely different anything so far it really is fucking funny. And the woman in the car with you keeps shouting "JASON!" like it's Heavy Rain.
BYEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment