About Me

My photo
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
I am Ollie Elliott. I studied BA Computer Games Design and got a 2.1 with honours at Newport University. I'm from sunny Somerset. This is my blog. It's about different things. Go away.

Tuesday 6 April 2010

The Internet according to Miley Cyrus...

I found this piece of shit on a blog of all things. Irony surely lost on the author.

"I’m shocked and stunned. Miley Cyrus has been talking sense. Usually just to understand what teenagers are saying I need a Babel fish, never mind whether what they are saying actually means anything.
Talking to Movieline she says “I’m telling kids, don’t go on the internet. It’s dangerous, it’s not fun, it wastes your life, and you should be outside playing sports or something”.
I couldn’t agree more. The internet is fine for a middle-aged, pizza munching, armchair jockey monkey but I’m sure there were better things to do once upon a time."

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment